Engineered for the outdoors and marine activities alike, Helly Hansen's Crew Hooded Mid-Layer Jacket is the ultimate in form and function. The lightweight shell is fully seam sealed and protects from wind and water, while a fleece lining and an optional hood deliver extra warmth without adding additional bulk. A trio of zip pockets offers the right amount of storage when you need small items close at hand.
Our model is wearing a size large jacket. He is 188.0cm (6’2”) tall with a 96.5cm (38”) chest and a 81.3cm (32”) waist.
- Length: 64cm (size large)
- Regular fit; hip length
- Two-ply shell; Polartec® fleece lining
- Cobalt blue shade; dark grey interior; white accents
- Helly Tech weather protection; wind- and waterproof
- Breathable and lightweight
- Water-repellent shell treatment; fully sealed seams
- Three front zip pockets
- Bungee toggle hood; stows in collar when not needed
- Zip-through front
- Long sleeves; adjustable Velcro tab cuffs
- Adjustable hemline; internal bungee toggles
- Race ID back neck pocket
Cold machine wash.
Materials: Shell: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyamide
Helly Hansen Men Crew Hooded Mid-Layer Jacket Cobalt blue shade; dark grey interior; white accents HE039SA72XDV XFVBBUM
Helly Hansen Men Crew Hooded Mid-Layer Jacket Cobalt blue shade dark grey interior white accents HE039SA72XDV XFVBBUM
- Product Code: XFVBBUM
- Availability: In Stock